Friday, December 19, 2014

Programming note


 - by New Deal democrat

We're getting down to the end of the year.  Next week we get reports on durable goods, personal income, and the final revision of Q3 GDP, and that about does it.

So over the next two weeks, I'll be grading my forecast for 2014 made at the end of last year,  making a detailed forecast for 2015, and pointing out a few important relationships to watch.  Also I'll be looking back at my 2014  housing forecast and compare it with the very different forecast made by Bill McBride, a/k/a Calculated Risk.

BTW, I'm sure you have noticed that the guy after whom this site is anmed has been more or less M.I.A.  That's because he hasn't been posting links to most of his stuff, which you can find by clicking on this link to XE.com's market blog. Since we routinely get 2000+ page views over there (I got 7000+ for my Weekly Indicators piece last weekend), he's been spoiled.

I generally post stuff relevant to jobs and wages over here, with general data and forecasting commentary over there. I don't plan on changing that, and I've been encouraging Hale Stewart to post more "old-fashioned" Bonddad pieces here.