Saturday, January 26, 2008

On Vacation Until February 4

Bonddad is doing something new and unique -- I am taking a vacation. This is the first vacation I have taken in, well, a really long time. Between a law practice, graduate school, blogging, family commitments and getting married in May I am pretty tired and need to recharge my batteries for the Spring.

Where am I going? That's is ultra-top secret. I can tell you it involves sunshine, tanning lotion and the company of the future Mr$. Bonddad. We are going somewhere near the equator.

Over the last week -- thanks in no part to me but an incredibly chaotic market -- readership has jumped. So this vacation comes at a rather inopportune time for the blog. For those of you who are new I would ask that if you like this blog to please come back when I return, fully charged and ready to deal with the insanity of the markets again.

For those of you who need an economics/market fix, I would recommend all of the links on the right side of my blog. I read them everyday and find them all useful and informative.

So, I will return again a week from Monday, where I will probably start with charts and graphs (what else?) of the previous week.